Bully Scholarship Edition free setup for windows. Bully Scholarship Edition is the latest action-adventure video game.
Bully Scholarship Edition review
Bully Scholarship Edition is an action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar Vancouver and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 17 October 2006. It is developed by Rockstar Vancouver, published by Jeronimo Games, produced by Jeronimo Barrera and Steve Martin, Designed by Mike Skupa and Sergei Kuprejanov, composed by Shawn Lee and how could we forget the writer and they are Dan Houser and Jacob Krarup.
The game was released for the Xbox 360 and Wii video game consoles on March 4, 2008. Bully Scholarship Edition is developed by Rockstar Games Vancouver and published by Rockstar Games The game features improved graphics and exclusive content which was unavailable in the PlayStation 2 version, including eight new missions, additional characters, four new school classes (Biology, Music, Math and Geography) and new unlockable items and clothing.
In addition, single system 2-player competitive multiplayer minigames have also been added, along with Achievements for the Xbox 360 version and Wii Remote motion and pointer controls for the Wii version.
Despite the game being released more than a year after the play station 3 launched ,the game was never ported to the console .The play station 3 only received a straight port of the original PS2 game in 2012 , 4 years after the release of Scholarship Edition and 6 years after theoretical game.
The game won many awards due to its popularity not only in children but famous in all age group it won IGN‘s award for Best PlayStation 2 Action Game,GameSpot‘s award for Best Original Music Finalist for GameSpot‘s ,Game of the Year 2010. The game was included as one of the titles in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play before You Die.
Bully Scholarship Edition Features
Following are some of the features of Bully Scholarship Edition:
- The biggest addition to the Scholarship Edition is its multiplayer mode. The in-class portions of the game are featured in a two-player split-screen mode, with players competing to have the highest score at the end of the game. It’s not exactly the most exciting multiplayer option, but it’s a nice bonus.quite good.
- There’s a wide variety of music and it always seems appropriate for the situation at hand. Ride a bike at night, you hear one song; ride a bike during the day and you’ll hear another. However, voice acting is where Bully really shines.
- Each character has their own lines, and they are well-delivered by skilled voice actors. Some of the dialog is cheesy, but the sheer amount of dialog is impressive.
- The sound effects are good enough, but are overshadowed by the quality of the voice acting and music.
- Despite these modest improvements, the Wii version also introduces a series of graphical glitches.
Bully Scholarship Edition System Requirement
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 (3+ GHZ) / AMD Athlon 3000+
CPU SPEED: 3.0 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c Shader 3.0 supported (NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or 7300 / ATI Radeon X1300 or better)
Sound Card: Yes
Free Disk Space: 4.7 GB
File Name: Bully Scholarship Edition
Developers: Rockstar Games Vancouver
Bully Scholarship Edition Free download
Click on the link below to download Bully Scholarship Edition. This is an offline one click installer of Bully Scholarship Edition which is compatible with all latest operating system.