In this modern technological era, you must be well aware of how communication patterns have changed over time. Mobile phones, laptops, personal computers and tablets are the best means of communication used worldwide. Ever wondered how video chatting works? Or how your boss sitting miles away communicates with you over Skype? This mechanism can be easily understood by HD graphic drivers which are the real acting source behind these communication methods.
Here, we are going to tell you how to download the Intel HD 520 driver, just follow the instructions below and you are ready to go.
- Go to the Intel download center and type Intel HD 520 drivers in the SEARCH BOX, press ENTER and wait for the results.
- Select the correct system version, i.e. if your system is running Windows 10, 128 bit, select windows 10, 128 bit and if its 64 bit, select 64 bit.
- The version of the results could easily be identified as the top result would be the latest version of the Intel HD 520 graphics driver.
- Now, click the .zip or .exe file to begin download.
- If the driver found is in zip format, unzip the file then double click and proceed by following on screen instructions to install the graphics driver. If the file is in exe format, then just double click and proceed with the instructions for installing the graphics driver.
Another way to Download the Intel HD 520 graphics driver
If you want to save yourself from downloading the HD graphics driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will do all the work for you, you don’t need to be figuring out what system you are running or you won’t be ending up downloading the wrong HD graphics driver. It has the free version and the Pro version which only does the thing in two clicks and it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Here’s how it’s done with the free version:-
- Download and install Driver Pack Solution
- Run the program and click SCAN now, it will automatically identify problematic drivers or whether there’s a missing driver.
- Click the Update button next to the marked graphics driver and it will automatically start the download. (This is for the free version)
- Click Update All, which fixes the drivers or installs newer versions of outdated drivers; however this is for the PRO version and requires you to pay before you can use it.
- Reboot your Windows and you are ready to go.
Hopefully these instructions might help in downloading and updating the Intel HD 520 driver. However there are other software’s apart from Driver Easy which may be of help too such as Driver Booster, Free Driver Scout, Snappy Driver Installer, Driver Talent, Driver Max and so on. Moreover all these come free, you don’t have to pay anything for using them and your drivers will automatically be updated and installed.