Download Sketchup Pro 2016 free setup for windows. Sketchup Pro 2016 is the latest software for making 3-D diagrams , designs and drafts .
Sketchup Pro 2016 review
Sketchup Pro 2016 formerly Google Sketchup, is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and game design. Sketchup Pro is a 2-D, 3-D drafting software application mainly used by architectures and various fields to get the blue prints and other engineering plans .
Lets have a look upon the professions in which Sketchup Pro 2016 software is used, CAD drawing software typically comes with models and symbols to get you started. What makes Sketchup Pro 2016 is your access to Trimble’s 3D Warehouse, which is full of thousands of models you can download. So although you don’t get as many models built into the software, you’ll have access to plenty of shared files and a growing number of designs.
Sketchup Pro 2016 has other built-in features such as textures, lighting effects and animations for when you present your designs. Plugins are available for advanced photorealistic rendering in addition to the built-in rendering styles. Sketchup Pro 2016 is rewriting the stigma that CAD programs are hard to use.
The Sketchup Pro 2016 is very intuitive and easy to use, even for the least knowledgeable CAD designers. The 3D Warehouse is a great resource that will provide a generous supply of models and symbols to choose from and work with. Although architectural tools are not plentiful, Sketchup Pro 2016 is still a wonderful program for designing and editing 3D models and designs.
Sketchup Pro 2016 Features
Following are some of the features of Sketchup Pro 2016
- There are few architectural tools in Sketchup Pro 2016 wall tool and house wizard are two noticeable omissions that would have given this software an even more powerful edge.
- Its allows the user to Style, measure and layer toolbars make editing easier as users can quickly switch between functions and apply styles faster.
- Features like the setup manager, macro recordings and import capabilities also make working with Sketchup Pro 2016 more convenient.
- It does have a command line, but you may have to spend some time researching the forum and manual to learn how to best use it.
- They supports numerous file types so you can readily import existing designs and export those you’ve created using the CAD software.
- They supports several image formats such as JPEG, BMP and TIFF. This allows you to easily export any images of your designs including those created through photorealistic rendering.
- It does not support STL, DGN or SKP files for 3D printing purposes, so if users primary purpose is 3D printing, you’ll need a different, computer-aided design software for file conversion.
Sketchup Pro 2016 System Requirement
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows vista Windows users, Google recommends a 2+ GHz processor or better.
Hard disk: 500 megabytes (MB)
RAM: 2 gigabytes (GB)
Video Card: 512 MB
File Name: Sketchup Pro 2016
Sketchup Pro 2016 free download
Click on the link below to download Sketchup Pro 2016. This is an offline one click installer of Sketchup Pro 2016 which is compatible with all latest operating system