Download ubuntu 16.09.1 LTS free setup for windowsubuntu16.09.1LTS Ubuntu is built on Debian‘s architecture and infrastructure, and comprises Linux server, desktop and discontinued phone and tablet operating system versions
Ubuntu 16.09.1 LTS desktop 64 bit Review
Ubuntu releases are made semiannually by Canonical Ltd, the developers of the Ubuntu operating system, using the year and month of the release as a version number. Shuttle worth announced on 21 October 2015 that ubuntu 16.09.1 LTS desktop 64 bit would be called Xenial Xerus. It was released on 21 April 2016.
The default desktop environment continues to be Unity 7, with an option for Unity 8. In May 2015, Shuttleworth indicated that ubuntu16.09.1LTS desktop 64 bit would include Unity 8 and Mir, but that users have a choice of that or Unity 7 and X.org. He said, “Unity 8 will be an option for ubuntu16.09.1LTS and we’ll let the community decide the default for ubuntu 16.09.1 LTS”
The release adds support for Ceph and ZFS file systems, the LXD hypervisor (using sec comp) for Open Stack, and Snappy packages will be supported. It will use system instead of Upstart as its in it system .This release will replace the Ubuntu Software Centre with GNOME Software and eliminate Empathy and Brasero from the ISO file. Reviewer Jack Wallen said, “The truth of the matter is, the Ubuntu Software Center has been a horrible tool for a very long time. Making this move will greatly improve the Ubuntu experience for every user.”
This release has online dash search results disabled by default in Unity 7. “None of your search terms will leave your computer”, stated Ubuntu desktop manager Will Cooke Reviewer Jack Wallen said about this, “I’ve never considered the inclusion of online search results to be spyware. In fact, I have always considered the online results to be an efficient means of searching for products through Amazon (etc.). That being said, with the release of ubuntu16.09.1LTS desktop 64 bit, this feature is disabled.”
Ubuntu16.09.1LTS desktop 64 bit does not support the AMD Catalyst driver for AMD/ATI graphics cards and instead recommends the free software Radeon and amdgpu alternatives. These may not provide optimal graphics performance, however. AMDGPU-PRO is available for Ubuntu 16.04
To end up the discussion it I stop say that Ubuntu is the most popular operating system running in hosted environments, so–called “clouds”, as it is the most popular server Linux distribution.
Ubuntu 16.09.1 LTS desktop 64 bit Features
Following are some of the feature of ubuntu16.09.1LTS desktop 64 bit
- Ships with Linux Kernel 4.4 that brings a long list of improvements in the form of system stability.
- The Ubuntu Software Center for GNOME Software has been dropped and Ubuntu Software center has got an upgrade.
- It is the first Ubuntu release to support ZFS file system on Linux.
- Python 3, 5 is now default in Ubuntu 16.04. The apps based on Python 2 will remain available and work on Xenial Xerus.
- Snappy is Ubuntu’s new packaging format that will allow you to get the latest version of apps instantly.
- The option to upgrade the firmware straight from the OS.
- Dockers was upgraded to version 1.10 along with Ubuntu Fan Networking.
- Will also show you notifications about the latest software releases and updates.
Ubuntu 16.09.1 LTS desktop 64 bit System Requirement
- Processor: 2 GHz dual-core processor
- RAM: 2 GHz
- Hard Disk: 25 GB
- File Name: ubuntu16.09.1LTS Desktop 64 bit
- Developers: Linux Distribution
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista
Ubuntu 16.09.1 LTS desktop 64 bit free download
Click on the link below the download ubuntu16.09.1 LTS desktop 64 bit .This is a complete offline one click installer of ubuntu 16.09.1 LTS desktop 64 bit which is compatible with all latest operating system.