Upload Photos on Instagram from PC
Previously we published articles that how to download and install Windows 10 free, later when we come to know by our readers that “ in Windows 10, there is no feature / way to upload photos on Instagram from PC or desktop computer”.
It was painful for us and Instagram users, especially for those whom want to share their photos on Instagram taken with Smartphone or digital cameras. It is really painful for all Instagram users and professional photographers.
As updates and inventions are Technology are happening, this will be available in future but in the meantime, we are explaining here to handy techniques / options to upload photos on Instagram from PC and desktop computer.
Instagram is only an android mobile app which can’t run on desktop computer or PC. You can only upload on Instagram from android and Smartphone, not from PC or desktop computer.
However, in the following article, we’ll guide you that how you can upload photos on Instagram from PC and desktop. There are two techniques. The first and latest option to upload photos on Instagram from PC is BlueStacks App Player and the 2nd one option is Dropbox method. In this article, we’ll explain these methods step by step for our viewers.
BlueStacks App Player Method
BlueStacks App Player is the super app which easily runs on your desktop as well as android mobile using mobile emulator BlueStacks App Player. It enables you to upload photos on Instagram from desktop computer or PC.
To upload photos on Instagram from PC or desktop computer, follow the step by step guideline. First of all install Instagram as following.
Install Instagram on PC
- First of all, free download and Install BlueStacks.
- Dismiss all the tutorials.
- Select your language.
- Click on “continue”.
- Log-in using your Google account.
- Terms of Service will appear, click on “OK” button.
- Now checkboxes will appear, skip / close / uncheck all those boxes.
- Next, enter your name.
- Next, you’ll see Google Play Store version, there, in search box write Instagram and press enter.
- Select the official app and click on “install”.
- A pop-up will appear wherein app will request you to give access to information as well as to location and contact, click on “Accept” button to proceed next.
- Wait for a moment.
- Instagram icon will become visible under My Apps tab, click it for launching.
Upload and Share Photos on Instagram
- Sign-in Instagram using same ID and password which you use on Smartphone and android.
- Instagram timeline will show up as appear on phone.
- Click on “Plus” icon given at bottom.
- Select Gallery.
- Click Gallery drop-down menu, select other and click Pick from Windows button.
- Select photo you want to upload.
- Click on “Open” button to upload.
- Picture / Photo uploaded. You can now crop and resize the picture, add captions and filters and share it with your friends and family.
This is the 2nd method to upload your photos on Instagram from PC and desktop computer. Follow the hereunder guideline to upload photos on Instagram from PC using Dropbox method.
- First of all, create a Dropbox method.
- Next, free download and install Dropbox client software for Windows or macOS.
- Next, install Dropbox app for Android or iOS on android phone / Smartphone and log-in.
- Upload a photo from PC into new Dropbox folder.
- This photo will sync with mobile app automatically.
- Open Dropbox app on your phone and tap photo to select.
- Tap downward-pointing arrow.
- Select “Export”.
- Choose Instagram app.
- App will open on your PC and desktop.
- Apply filters to your photos and after resizing and cropping, share picture on Instagram with your friends.
You can free download photo editors here to give your photos a professional touch, adding captions, to change skin, color, background, resize and much more….