‘Linux Operating System’ Just like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux is an operating system. It is the most efficient OS with the latest and advanced utilities. It is the software that manages all the resources connected to your PC or laptop and monitor all activities performed on the system. In this article, we will discuss the Linux operating system, its features, basic system requirements, and its download method.
Linux Operating System Desktop Edition Free Download ISO 32/64 bit
- Linux is the software that provides many new utilities to the customers. It is the standalone ISO image file for the installation of Linux on your laptop or desktop computers. It is compatible with both 32-bit or 64-bit versions. If you want to install Linux OS on your device, then you must install the virtual machine to run it on your system. The virtual machine is also known as ‘VMware Workstation’. Many versions of VMware are available and you can download it by using a single click.
Overview of Linux Operating System
- Linux has become a popular software because of its reliability and efficiency. All Android on Smartphone is based on the Linux Operating System. Linux OS manages all the conversations between hardware and software. It works like the Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc. Without the software, a computer is like a car with no fuel. So, it plays an important role in managing or monitoring all activities of the hardware and software. Many organizations and companies are now using the Linux OS to deliver their services or to host their services. But one question is always asked why Linux is used? So, the basic purpose of using Linux OS is to secure your data from hackers and unauthorized users. If you are delivering your services by using Linux OS, then you don’t need to worry about its security. VMware also protects you from virus attacks and save your data for future use.
Distribution of Linux OS
Linux has many versions and these versions are distributed in different categories. These versions are also known as “Distributions” or “Distros”. You can download any version on any virtual machine. The most famous distributions are:
- Ubuntu Linux
- Linux Mint
- Arch Linux
- All distributions have some different features but the most popular flavor of Linux is Ubuntu. It is widely used all over the world and has tight security advancements. This OS is very reliable and efficient and useful to increase the performance of applications that are running on your system. Ubuntu has gained success among many people due to its high performance and extensibility. As it is an open-source platform, You can easily boost your system’s performance by using some functions. Ubuntu provides the complete security for data protection and protects your system from loss of data by attackers, viruses or hackers. Because it has hard security that will not allow any way for hackers to steal your files.
Features of Linux Operating System
Linux has many new features that work amazingly. These are discussed below:
- Open Source Platform
- User-friendly Environment
- Tight Security
- High performance
- Different distributions are available
- Efficiency and Reliability
- Bug- free environment
- Widely used in the whole world
- Used in web servers for hosting projects
- Stable and secure
- Commonly used for servers
- Used in Android
- Supports almost all applications supported by Windows
- Most powerful anti-virus features
- More other functionalities
System requirements for Installing Linux Operating System
- CPU (Processor) – Pentium 4 (2GHz or Higher)
- Memory or RAM – 1GB Minimum Required
- Free Disk Space – Minimum 4GB for Installation
Free Download Linux Operating System Desktop Edition ISO 32/64bit
Linux OS is compatible with both 32-bit or 64-bit architecture. You can download it free on your system by clicking on a link that is given below:
Download Linux Operating System ISO 32 Bit
Download Linux Operating System ISO 64 Bit
- Linux is an open-source OS that provides many outstanding features to its users. Kali Linux is the best example of a secured OS. Because it is commonly used in hacking the data or personal information. And all other types of Linux have their specific tasks. So, if you want a Windows type environment but with advanced features, then download Linux OS to get the benefit of it. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends in the circle of social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Google+, etc. For more information, stay in touch with us.