Android is an open source operating system and it has the Linux Kernel. The term root, therefore, comes from the Linux & UNIX environment. Root is the user who has the full access over the OS and can easily read, write, and modify permissions to the files of the system. Today in our comprehensive guide you will learn how to Root Android phone without PC. A root account or the root user or root access has the administrative rights. So, we are going to introduce 3 basic Android tools through which you can easily root your android phone without using PC.
Pre-Requisite of Rooting the Android Phone
Before rooting your Android Phone you must consider the pre-requisite of rooting the Android phone or must have a look at the requirements. You just need to do all of these tasks before moving ahead.
- First of all, take the backup of your Android phone & save all of your data.
- The battery of your smartphone should be more than 50%.
- Good Internet Connection is required ideal is Wi-Fi.
- You need to allow the permission to install the application from unknown sources. To do so navigate to the settings of your Android phone then Move to the Security option and here select Unknown Sources.
- You can easily installed & uninstalled the default applications of the OS.
- You can easily change the permissions of the Applications.
- You can easily installed & update the current Android Operating system.
- You can take the full backup of your phone as recovery & moreover can easily install the full recovery.
- Accessing the root user damage the warranty.
- You can easily break down your smartphone at the software level.
- Virus with the root user access can damage more as compared to a normal user.
- While having root access to some services like banking apps & Netflix can’t be used.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THAT
Root Android Phone with KingRoot Application
KingRoot is the free application which you can user to root the Android phone without using PC & can easily get the full access. The Free KingRoot APK will give you complete rights on your Android phone. Here is the complete steps you need to perform while using the KingRoot Application. Follow the guide step by step in order to root Android without PC.
Step # 1 – Download the KingRoot.Apk from the downloading link provided below and install it on your PC. Once the installation process completed launch it on your mobile phone. Upon launching the application it will show you the duration and estimated chances of success on the main interface.
Step # 2 – Click “Start Root” in order to start the process. If the “Root Successfully” appeared on the main screen of the application that means the Android Phone successfully rooted. And you can easily unneeded apps and also can easily clean the Operating System.
Download KingRoot.apk Now Latest Version Free
Here is the direct downloading link of the KingRoot.apk which you can easily download from the link provided below. Once you click on the download button the application will start downloading automatically. Share your valuable feedback with us in the form of comments given below.